Instructions provided by Nokta Makro when purchasing a Kruzer Metal Detector
1 MAKE SURE YOUR METAL DETECTOR IS OFF!
2. While pressing the white button on the headphones, switch the on-off button of the headphones to ”on” position and do NOT let go of the white button until the beep indicating the battery status is heard.
3. Headphones will emit a number of beeps to indicate the battery status as follows: Five (5) beeps for fully charged battery, four (4), three (3), two (2) beeps to indicate diminishing charge and one (1) beep if the battery is low. When the battery is approaching full depletion, the headphones will start emitting continuous beeps at short intervals indicating an immediate need to charge the battery. IMPORTANT! Disconnection and unpairing may occur when the battery is low!
4. The blue LED on the other side will start blinking every 2 seconds.
5. Turn the metal detector on while pressing the SETTINGS button and do NOT let go of the button until ”HP” is displayed on the screen.
6. When the pairing is successful, the audio will be heard through the headphones and the blue LED will start to blink every second. In addition, the wireless icon will appear at the bottom right corner of the screen. If the pairing is not successful, the wireless icon will start blinking. In such a case, repeat the above steps.
7. Once the pairing is successful, if you experience any distortion in the audio or interference from another metal detector, first select WIRELESS from options. Change the channel by using the plus (+) and minus (-) button. Each time you press the buttons, channels will change between 00-19-oF. At oF position, the wireless connection is off. When you are not using the wireless headphones, keeping the WIRELESS setting at oF position is recommended.
8. Once the pairing is complete, the headphones and the metal detector will connect automatically at the next start-up.
9. To adjust the volume, use the VOLUME setting of the metal detector.